CHAUVET DJ CHS-40 VIP Travel/Gear Bag for DJ Lights, Cables, Clamps and Accessories View Price »
View Price »
[Technical Details »] [Add To Baby Registry »] [Add To Wedding Registry »] [Add To Wishlist »] [Tell A Friend »] [All Customer Reviews »] [All Offers »]
[Add to Cart »]
It’s a soft-sided transport bag that fits many of our most popular fixtures with a removable divider to keep multiple units packed safely in place. Convenient side pockets allow you to carry cables, clamps and other handy accessories.
|Product Group||Musical Instruments|
|Catalog Number List||CHS40|
- Durable, soft-sided bag designed to transport different types of fixtures from show to show
- Easily transports all your gear using 2 internal and 1 external compartment
- Main compartment stores lighting fixtures, while a side compartment stores cables, clamps and many other accessories
- Increase storage flexibility by using the removable divider to create a single or double compartment
- Safeguard your fixtures during transport with padded, internal compartments
- Save time during set up and tear down with easy access to each compartment
- Simplify transport with the convenient handle and shoulder strap
http://DJJamieDetroit.com/ Check out my comedy podcast: https://soundcloud.com/animaltalkradio http://animaltalkradio.com/ DJ Gear (with purchase links) QSC ...
My first attempt at the 'Shoe Game' at a wedding. Thanks to Bill & Kim for wanting to do this and being a great bride & groom. Thank to Sam for shooting the ...
Fun party at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial. Had some fun with the garter removal. Silly photographer stood in front of me again... Why do they always do that?
A Friday night wedding at Stoney Creek Metro Park. Fun in a tent on the water. A great night full of dancing and a wonderful bride & groom.
Not a short gig log by any means. At the Oakhurst C.C. and caught the Bride & Groom's first look... that was sweet. I also had an old wireless set up I was giving a ...