Estes Hi-Flier Flying Model Rocket Kit View Price »
View Price »
[Technical Details »] [Add To Baby Registry »] [Add To Wedding Registry »] [Add To Wishlist »] [Tell A Friend »] [All Customer Reviews »] [All Offers »]
[Add to Cart »]
The Estes high altitude rocket that can soar over 1675 feet (510 meters)!
- Streamer recovery system.
- One-piece, tapered white plastic nose cone.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Self-adhesive "Hi-Flier" decals.
- Step-by-step, detailed assembly instructions with illustrations.
- Estes' full one-year warranty.
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities. Use of this Estes product with any other brand-name rocket product containing any defect or causing any damage may void the Estes warranty.Requires:
Engines: Recommended 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4 B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7 Glue (White or Yellow)
Tube-Type Plastic Cement
Paint (modeler's choice)
|Warranty||Full One-Year Warranty|
|Catalog Number List||EST-006|
- Be sure and keep your eye on this stream-lined missile as it climbs to amazing heights over 1,600 feet, and recovers with a fluorescent orange streamer
- One of our most extreme, super performance model rockets you can own and can easily be built in one afternoon
- Kit features laser cut wood fins, self-stick decals, streamer recovery
- Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12
- Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately
This is a fast little rocket that flies over 500 meters into the air. This video shows the launch and assembly. Great little model rocket for beginners who want to ...
The Hi-Flier is one of the most extreme, super performance model rockets you can own. A must-have addition to all Estes high flyers' fleets! The Hi-Flier is a kit ...
At the Ivy Tech College for Kids model rocketry camp, Claire launches her Estes Hi Flier on an A8-3 motor - and achieves the highest altitude in the class!
Multi-staging at its best! Using two stages for power, CC Express zooms through the sky at supersonic speeds while achieving high altitudes of over 1700 feet.
Flying several Estes rockets in the horse pastures, including a Fletcher, vintage Surveyor, and Hi-Flier. Watch the Fletcher eat dirt when the parachute doesn't ...
I show you the launch and assembly of the Estes Big Bertha rocket. This is a good introduction to the hobby of model rocketry. It is a very big rocket (Biggest skill ...
Flawless launch of my upscaled hi flier. My son was the camera man and I challenge anyone to record a launch as well as he did. It landed in the middle of a ...